英語つぶやき(長文);くじけない!(3/8)

Yesterday, I lost almost half the profit I had made with my share-trading since January.

As you may know, I started my serious share-trading in January this year.  And in about a month or so. I had made about 900 dollars, which was equivalent to 75000 yen.  I was very excited and happy because all my hard work and study had finally paid off!! I had felt much more comfortable about my trading style and had started to build my confidence in it.

Then this thing happened. I lost good money yesterday.  It was very disturbing and upsetting to know that you've lost your money but it happens every now and then, so you have to deal with it as less emotionally as possible. Anyway, I lost only the profit, my starting fund ( as of January) is still intact. I shouldn't let it get to me badly. What is more important here is to learn from your loss.  'What went wrong?' 'What mistake did I make??' sort of things.  I am still a budding share-trader so I  am lacking of experience. This time, after I went through the uptrend, sideway- range, and downtrend for the first time , I came to realise that in order to maximize profit and minimize loss,  I would need to change my trading style and tactics in accordance with the movement of the market. I know my tactics for uptrend is pretty good because I made money, now I need to work out ones for the other two movements.  I have been thinking about it and I am almost there. I need to keep a record of what I learned, including new tactics, so that I won't make the same mistakes and try my new tactics next time.

It's pretty sad and heart-wrenching to lose money you earned but I have to convince myself that I am still in the learning process and also encourage myself that all this leads to my goal, which is to become a very successful share-trader!!

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "英語つぶやき(長文);くじけない!(3/8)"

  1. さーに, on 8 March 2011 at 11:25 said:

    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But as you said, you are still in a learning process so you'll be a good treader near future. Just hang in there!

  2. YUKI, on 8 March 2011 at 12:23 said:

    Hello sa--ni san!

    Thank you for your comment.^^

    Yeah, I am not going to let it discourage me. Having said that, I will be on my toes next time I trade because I dont have lots of spare money any more><!

    I have been worried about you. I hope your health condition is not that serious and you are feeling better now. Take it easy, hey!