Useful website for roll-calling

I have been wrapped up in writing articles on the Virtual English Club forum. Today I have incorporated a new roll-calling system into our Skype English session team. The system is actually a website called 出欠党幹事長 and It's really convenient and easy to use. All you have to do is just to fill in details of your meeting and make a URL of attendance chart by a click. And then you just post it on your website or send it to people. The good thing about it is that everyone can check attendance charts any time. I hope it works well for us. I am a bit tired. I need a break!! 出欠党幹事長 website? Click here

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Useful website for roll-calling"

  1. ふぅみん, on 14 June 2010 at 19:36 said:

    Hi Waiwaisan!

    Wow, you're on fire!
    It's amazing the way you use common idioms and phrases perfectly on this blog!!!
    I'll use this blog to improve my communication skills :)

  2. YUKI, on 15 June 2010 at 09:50 said:

    Hello,ふぅみんsan!

    Thank you for your compliment!
    I am very flattered.(*^^*)

    I like idioms and phrases. I feel so comfortable with them. But my writing skill is nowhere near yours. I am trying to improve my skill by learning from you!