Yesterday's Skype session.(1/28)

Morning. I attended another Skype English session yesterday and I had a very good time! My head was much clearer and more active so I was very happy about it. We had a bit of a discussion, the (×whose) topic was ' Is it essential to learn grammar when you learn and master a language?' This is a profound question for language learners. I was the one who brought this up and I did that without any previous notice. So honestly I was a bit worried if I might have dragged the other members into trouble (^^;) But I could really use other language learners' opinions so I took the plunge. Anyway we had a lively discussion and I feel I have come to my conclusion about this topic.

*This entry has been corrected by Gori.

whose の関係代名詞の非制限用法(そしてその人の~)は人のみに使える。

Read Users' Comments (1)comment

1 Response to "Yesterday's Skype session.(1/28)"

  1. Unknown, on 10 December 2012 at 13:16 said:

    Hi,

    Could I join to your Skype English session?

    Let me introduce myself, I am Taiwanese.I am 35 years old and I am married. Now I am a project asistant for foreign teachers, I want to improve my English.

    B/r
    Ashley