英語でつぶやき:レモンケーキが食べたい!(7/7)

There is one thing that I have been trying to stay away from....that is a lemon cake!! I love this lemon cake for which I got the recipe at Cook pad, a cooking website. But the problem is that once I've baked one, I can't stop eating it! It is very fluffy and moist. And it has got a taste similar to cheese cake. Oh my god! I am working up a craving for it! I haven't got lemons so I gotta go and get some from the dam, which I told you before has got a long steep slope to get there. Probably if I go and get some lemons myself, I might work off the calories that I am going to get by eating the cake!(LOL)

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "英語でつぶやき:レモンケーキが食べたい!(7/7)"

  1. ふぅみん, on 8 July 2010 at 22:39 said:

    えへっ。

    Another way to reject temptation...take it to a friend's place, or let Gori-chan eat it all.

    Oh, I've got another fab idea! Imagine something that you hate that is also soft and moist. :P XD

  2. YUKI, on 10 July 2010 at 13:52 said:

    ふぅみんさんへ

    Hello~~~^^

    >Another way to reject temptation...take it to a friend's place, or let Gori-chan eat it all.

    Come to think of it, I used to take my cakes and other desserts to Gori's mum and dad! I should do that again, shouldn't I ??

    >Imagine something that you hate that is also soft and moist. :P XD

    I don't understand exactly what you mean but I think I got it. LOL!


    Thanks for your comment! Ta!