英語でぼやきw(長文)ガス給湯器・・がるるるぅぅぅ(怒)

As I mentioned in the last post, our gas-operated hot water system had broken down so we had ordered a new one on the net, which we did last Friday. Gori had told me that the seller said it would take about 3 to 4 business days to deliver the product, so I had been counting days, longing for its arrival. It's quite inconvenient not to have hot water, you know. Obviously you can't have a hot shower or bath and of course you can't use hot water when you are doing the washing-up. Luckily, Gori's mum and dad are living very close to us, we had been using their shower since this incident happened. It's OK and we should be very appreciative of being able to have a shower but to be honest, it is a bit of a hassle. Having a hot shower every night plays a big role in my life, because without it I can't sleep well, which can affect the next day's productivity and suffer from backache, which makes me feel soooo down...


Anyway, I had been waiting, waiting, and finally the day when the new one was supposed to be delivered had come! I was sooo excited! I hadn't done any exercise because I couldn't have a shower in my own good time. 6 days had already passed without any exercise so I was itching for it. But...you know what?? it didn't come. ... So I thought 'OK, don't get upset yet! Probably it will come tomorrow.' And the next day,,,,, it didn't come, either!! I was running out of my patience!!

Guess what??? Yesterday when Gori came back from work, he broke a news of a bad bad thing, which was he had received a phone call from the seller and they said they had not been able to identify our address so they hadn't even sent the thing yet!! Hello~~?? We ordered it a week ago!! They could have called him to check on the address a long time ago! Obviously Gori got angry to hear the terrible news on the phone so he accused them why they hadn't called him much earlier. And you know what?? All they said was ’We've been too busy to ring you up.' It's outrageous!! No wonder that I got soooo upset and very grumpy to hear the news. Gori and I even had a bit of fight over it, which was totally unnecessary .

It's very upsetting and extremely disappointing but we've already paid for it and now we know that it's on the way here. It should be here by this coming Tuesday. All we have to do is just to grin and bear it. Oh boy, what a bummer!!!

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "英語でぼやきw(長文)ガス給湯器・・がるるるぅぅぅ(怒)"

  1. ふぅみん, on 17 July 2010 at 20:56 said:

    Why am I not surprised???
    *Typical(怒)*

  2. YUKI, on 20 July 2010 at 08:19 said:

    Hello ふぅみんさん^^

    Seems like you've got a lot to say about this topic!! Yeah! I remember you saying about Aussie tradesmen in your blog a while ago!

    Gori is going to be one in the near future. I will make sure he will become a reliable one!!