Poor mum..(4/29)

Because I was sick when coming back from Japan, I was expecting an E-mail or phone call from my mum to know how I was doing. (She cares about me all the time.) But in spite of my expectation, I hadn't heard anything from her for 4 days since I came back to Australia, which got me worried. She never misses this kind of thing, so I thought something must have happened to her. So I rang her up on Skype to find out what was going on. Yes, my hunch was right. She had come down with a flu after Gori and I left and had been suffering from a terrible cough and high temperature, which were exactly same symptoms as my flu. Well, obviously I am the one who gave it to her! Poor mum... I hope she gets better soon.

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Poor mum..(4/29)"

  1. ふぅみん, on 11 May 2010 at 19:51 said:

    Hi waiwai san,

    Actually I have a friend lives in Fukuoka city and stayed over there for a night 10 years ago!

    Back then both of us were still young enough and enjoying the freedom of single lifestyle.

    Now she has 2 daughters and has been in touch with my mum (instead of me).

    How was your stay in Japan?

    BTW Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog site. :D

  2. YUKI, on 11 May 2010 at 20:36 said:

    To ふぅみんsan,

    Hello there! Have you got a friend in Fukuoka? That's cool! I am glad to know you had a good time back then.

    My stay in Japan this time was pretty bad, to tell you the truth. I had been sick before I flew to Japan and I was sick most of the time in Japan and I came back with a flu...I was extremely unlucky or even cursed?? (LOL)

    Well, having said that, I at least got to spend nice times with my family and friends so I was happy in that matter. It was sooooo cold out there and I didnt expect it at all. My boyfriend got a flu the next day we flew in Osaka and it took him more than a month to shake it off completely. And guess what! He gave me the flu and I gave it to my mum! I hope my brother doesn't catch the flu!

    Well, anyway thank you for your comment. It is getting colder here in Australia. I've been here for about 2 and a half years but I am still not used to the Aussie temperature, which has got a big difference between the highest and lowest within a day! I hope you are doing fine.

    Talk to you soon.

    waiwai